Witness the proud history of Sri Lanka during the ultimate 6 days tour package which is inclusive of the main historical sites of the country. Observe the remains reflecting the ancient royal majesty of the ancient kingdoms of Sri Lanka, be inspired by the sacred temples and shrines with immense historical value and enjoy the natural beauty of the prehistoric cities and sites of Sri Lanka. The ruins if the ancient buildings reveal the incredible architectural techniques of the golden eras in Sri Lankan history.
• You will be welcomed by Hope Lanka representative at the airport before you are transferred to Colombo hotel.
• Afternoon commence a sightseeing tour of Colombo and you will visit the fort and pettah the hub of commercial activities, town hall, independence square, BMICH (Bandaranaike International Convention Hall), National Museum, drive through Cinnamon Gardens residential area.
• En route to your hotel visit a Buddhist temple and a Hindu temple.
• Overnight Stay at a Hotel in Colombo.
Sri Maha Bodhi Temple
• After breakfast proceed to Anuradhapura and sightseeing tour of Anuradapura.
• Thereafter proceed to Giritale.
• Overnight stay at a hotel in Giritale.
sigiriya lion rock sri lanka
• After breakfast proceed to Sigiriya and climb the Sigiriya rock fortress
• Then we well commence a sightseeing tour of Polonnaruwa visit the ruins of the audience hall, council chamber, the royal citadel, the Kumara Pokuna (pond) Royal Pavilion, Siva Dewale, the Vatadage relic house, Kiriwehera, Gal Vihare with some of the most impressive sculptures, the reservoirs etc.
• Overnight stay at a hotel in Giritale
Peradeniya Botanical Garden
• After breakfast we will proceed to Kandy.
• En route visit Dambulla rock cave temple like Sigiriya ,Dambulla rock.
• Then check in at your hotel in Kandy.
• Late evening visit tooth temple where the temple of the sacred tooth relic of “The Buddha” is enshrined and thereafter view a cultural performance.
• Overnight stay at a hotel in Kandy.
Pinnawala elephant orphanage
• After breakfast commence a sightseeing tour of Kandy.
• Also Visit the Peradeniya Botanical gardens, visit the market place and the arts & crafts center and return to hotel.
• Check out from hotel at 1300 hrs and leave for Colombo.
• En route visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage.
• Overnight stay at a hotel in Colombo.
Bandaranaike International Airport
• According to the flight schedule transfer to the airport for the departure.
Copyright © 2018 Hope Lanka Tours. All rights reserved | Design by Hope Lanka Tours