This special tour package will take you through the best hot spots of Sri Lanka tourist attractions. Covering up the nature & wild life, traditional and cultural heritage sites plus important places revealing the immense influence of Buddhism in Sri Lanka, you would discover this wondrous island while allowing your body and soul to unwind during the holiday. The tour could be further extended or customized according to your choice without any hesitation.
• Meet your English speaking tour guide on arrival and we will Transfer to a beach hotel in Negombo.
• Overnight stay at Negombo.
• Leave for Sigiriya
• Then Take a jeep safari through the Kaudulla National Park
• Overnight at Sigiriya.
Dambulla Cave Temple
• Leave for Kandy via Dambulla.
Kandy tooth relic temple
• From Dambulla drive to Matale to visit a spice garden.
• In Kandy , visit the Temple of the Tooth. View a cultural dance in evening.
• Overnight at Kandy.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
• Kandy, After breakfast we will visit Pinnawela, the Elephant Orphanage and also see Elephant museum at Millennium Elephant Foundation.
• Then Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
• Overnight stay at Kandy.
Nuwara Eliya Tea Estate
• After breakfast, Leave for Nuwara Eliya. Visit a tea factory and complete with a lake, race track, well- kept lawns with hedges, an Anglican Church and an 18-hole golf course.
• Visit Hakgala Botanical Gardens.
• Overnight at Nuwara Eliya
Kithulgala Water Rafting
• After breakfast proceed to Colombo via Kitulgala.
• Also, En-route observes the water falls St. Clare’s and Devon.
• Check in at Colombo hotel. Overnight stay at Colombo
Bandaranaike International Airport
• Transfer to airport or drop off at a beach extension hotel of your choice
Copyright © 2018 Hope Lanka Tours. All rights reserved | Design by Hope Lanka Tours