Discover the rich and vast cultural heritage of Sri Lanka within this tour, which is a 5 days tour through the most popular attractions that reflect the unique Sri Lankan culture and the pride of its incomparable heritage. Visit the ancient capitals of Sri Lanka, and the precious sites which are being named as world heritage sites by UNESCO due to their remarkable historical, traditional and cultural value. In addition, get an insight on the inheritance of the religious background of Sri Lanka by visiting the ancient monasteries, temples and shrines.
Pinnawala elephant orphanage
• Arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport, You will be met by our Hope Lanka staff and English speaking Chauffeur Guide, and transfer to Dambulla.
• En route visit the Pinnwala Elephant Orphanage.
• Check in to the hotel in Dambulla.
• After breakfast you will leave for Anuradhapura and Sightseeing of the ancient city of Anuradhapura.
• Then, Proceed to Giritale for dinner and overnight.
Polonnaruwa Vatadage temple
• After breakfast proceed to Polonaruwa.
• And then visit Sigiriya rock fortress which is tipped to be the 8th wonder of the world.
• Then proceed to hill capital Kandy.
• After breakfast a city tour of Kandy which includes Kandy Temple, Royal botanical gardens, traditional batik making factory, shopping complexes etc.
• Then proceed to Negombo.
• Leisure in Negombo beach or After breakfast tour of Colombo which includes busy bazaar area, Kovils, Temples, Independence square, BMICH etc.
• Then according to the flight schedule transfer to the airport for the departure.
Copyright © 2018 Hope Lanka Tours. All rights reserved | Design by Hope Lanka Tours