Sri Lanka 4 days short tour itinerary is ideal for anyone planning a short Holiday in Sri Lanka. Our 3 nights 4 days mini highlights tour showcases some of the wonders of Sri Lanka. Staying at premier hotels the tour gives a fascinating insight into some of the wonders that exist today.Discover Sri Lanka on this 4 days short tour and get known wonders of Sri Lanka.
Pinnawala elephant bathing
• Arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport, You will be met by our Hope lanka staff and English speaking tour Guide, and transfer to Kandy.
• En route visit the Pinnwala Elephant Orphanage.
• Check in to the hotel in Kandy.
Kandy tooth relic temple
• In the evening city tour of Kandy.
• Visit the Temple of the Holy Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha, the Gem Museum, and traditional batik-making factory and A stroll in the market place would also be interesting.
• Late evening experience a colorful cultural show where you can really taste the Sri Lankan culture.
Peradeniya botanical garden
• After breakfast, visit the Royal Botanical Garden in Kandy.
• Thereafter continue your journey to Nuwara Eliya.
• En-route you can see Ramboda water fall and stop and enjoy a cup of Ceylon Tea while enjoying the spectacular scenery.
• Spend the evening relaxing in the cool climate.
Nuwara eliya tea factory
• Nuwara Eliya is known as, Little England of Sri Lanka.
• Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Kitulgala white water rafting
• After an early breakfast we will see the St Clair’s and Devon falls also visit the location where the Oscar winning movie “Bridge on the River Kwai” was filmed en route.
• Then we will arrive to Colombo
• Evening city and shopping tour of Colombo. On this tour you will visit many of the historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo including the historic and bustling Fort and Pettah, the elite residential Cinnamon Gardens, the Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park and much more.
• Overnight stay at Beach hotel in Negombo
• We will visit Negombo.
Copyright © 2018 Hope Lanka Tours. All rights reserved | Design by Hope Lanka Tours